Friday, September 27, 2013

Back To Cool

Hello my darlings,
TGIF; am I right? Let's get crazy cause it's finally the weekend and let's talk about patterns! Crazy patterns!

(Studded Button-up Tank: http://www.forever21.com/ $10, Yellow Striped Cardigan: http://www.forever21.com/ $10, Denim Shorts: http://www.hollisterco.com/ $10, Polka Dot Tights: http://www.wetseal.com/home.jsp $8, Shoes: Vintage and free)

I wanted a transitional outfit for the beginning of Autumn and it's semi mild weather. Hey it's raining but this is the great North Wet after all, we should be used to it by now, right?

I had a lot of fun planning this outfit.
I adore these shoes and wish I had more. I also paired it with a cute pink polka dot bow to add a bit of whimsy to the look. Anyone else as big of a fan, of tights with shorts, as I am?

There are a lot of patterns to this look. From the studs allover the tank top collar, to the polka dots on the tights and bow, to the chevron stripes on the shoes, to the horizontal strips on the sweater!
What's your favorite part? Or do you even believe in mixing patterns yourself?

Have the most excellent weekend and until next time, my darlings
Peace, FUN, and love,
Minda

8 comments:

  1. great post. would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to write on my blog. I will at least check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. I like your look and the mix of patterns stripes, dots, studd <3
    Thanks for visit my blog!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why aren't you darling? Thank you so much for your lovely comments!!!

      I will visit your blog for sure :)

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you dear! That seriously makes my night. I really appreciate hearing what ya think :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, I can see , you are very eclectic ! This look is the best to wear in our season, I think you have "indian summer " like in France in October ? I love a lot of your styles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you then! I guess that's a pretty great compliment :) I do like being different.
      You're absolutely right! It's an Indian summer. However today we went back to good ol' North West rainy weather :)

      Thank you so much for your comment, my dear!

      Delete