Monday, September 30, 2013

Flowers In Your Hair

I guess I'll finally admit that summer is now over. BUT I hope to get away with one last transitioning from summer-to-fall outfit!

How are all you lovely people?

\

(Plaid sweater: Thrift shop $8, Rock Out With Your Heart Out graphic top: http://www.pacsun.com/ $4, Denim sparkly shorts: http://www.anchorblue.com/ $10, Feather sandles: http://www.target.com/ $12)

I'm not sure exactly what I'd describe this look as other than a soft festival look.
It is a mix of rock, punk, and boho thrown together! Whatever you'd call it; it was super easy to throw together and still feel put together. I feel like the shoes and necklace bring in an almost tribal slash boho touch to the otherwise punk rock look of this.

For those more hardcore festival goers (and if it was still hot out) I'd say you could go without the plaid jacket and black tank top underneath the crop top! Or maybe just tie the plaid sweater around your waist for an even more punk rock look perfect for summer.
Or if you're going for a more boho twist... wear a maxi skirt instead of the shorts.

And if you still feel cold with this look; I'd say ditch the sandles and grab a pair of combat boots! Man, did I ever tell you how much I LOVE combat boots? No? Well no worries, my dears, there will be plenty of looks featuring combat boots! Promise.

Anyway thank you for your lovely comments on my older posts. I seriously loved reading and responding to each one.
Keep them coming!

Questions? Comments? Or concerns?
Lemme know. I can take it.

Peace, (rock and roll), and love,
Minda

17 comments:

  1. i love your plaid shirt- that red is so popping! and i seriously can't get enough of combat boots either- ESPECIALLY with dresses ;)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Marlen! I am so happy to hear that you're a fan of combat boots as well. I totally agree; they're perfect with dresses. I sort of just have a boot obsession in general :)

      Thanks love!

      Delete
  2. aw you look cute :)
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thanks for your lovely comment.

      Making my night :)

      Delete
  3. Very happy post with the flowers and stuff :)
    Love it! Because the weather here is so bad in Holland

    Beautifully combined!

    X ★
    http://GLAMANDART.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks sweetheart <3 Oh yeah? I'm sorry to hear the weather isn't great there in Holland. Although I've always wanted to go there because I hear it's beautiful.

      Thanks sweet :)

      Delete
  4. you're so pretty! jealous of your hair x
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well thank you very much! You're awfully kind :) My hair is usually a lot more outta control, very heavy, and all over the place but I do like my hair even if these pictures don't represent it in it's natural state!

      Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  5. love your outer and sandals! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment <3

      Delete
  6. Minda, you're gorgeous! I love these photos, especially the ones with the flowers in your hair, reminds me of warm weather and summertime. You're right about this look being punk meets boho, I love that you were able to mix and match a few pieces to create something uniquely you. Thanks so much for the follow and the comment on my blog, I look forward to seeing more of your posts too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're so incredibly sweet! This comment has seriously made my entire week!!! Right? I really miss summer but I will admit that I'm excited for fall as well :)
      Girl, this made my night, I cannot stop smiling!

      I look forward to hearing more from you

      Delete
  7. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (6), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! thanks for the comment on Mindy's blog, Love this outfit. Don't you just love flannels? I feel like I buy way to much. I only get mine from second hand stores. i swear they have the best ones there for like 5 bucks or cheaper! Especially with fall season coming I am so ready for flannels woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you know, I seriously meant it. You and your friends are all gorgeous and have like the coolest style.

      I do really love me some flannel. Oh man and thrifting? Don't even get me started haha :) Yes the more money I save the better. Especially when I don't have too much money to begin with. And did I tell you I really like clothes and shopping? No money plus love for clothes? A tough combo.

      But, hey, thank you. For taking the time to comment on my blog. It really means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  9. Sensual, gostosas fotos, você é muito linda, uma beleza de menina, adorei, pra voce beijos e beijossssssssss

    ReplyDelete