Monday, September 23, 2013

North West Dressed

 Hello blogger world!
It's me, Minda, once again reclaiming my spot in the wonderful world of fashion blogging.
Or mainly just blogging in general.
But after many failed and some triumphant blogs later... I am back and hopefully better than ever!
This time I'm gonna dedicate my blog to purely fashion.

This is my mission statement if you will...

This blog is dedicated to not just any style but North West style to be specific! #NorthWestIsBest after all, right?
And another thing; I don't know how many of you out there are possibly struggling to make ends meet or just another broke college student like myself yet you wish you could afford a cute closet? Well this is DEFINITELY the blog for you.
Not only is my blog about North West style BUT as a poor girl with a passion for fashion and without a fat wallet. This blog is gonna show that you too can be stylin' no matter what your price range is.

It's not about the money, money, money...
(Mainly cause I don't have any. Nevertheless it's about style.)

Anywhoosies, thanks for taking the time to come check out my new blog. You already rock my world!

Peace and love,
Minda

3 comments:

  1. simply cool, perfect in fall season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww well aren't you sweet? Thank you, dear :)

      Delete
  2. Um belo vestido, sensual, delicado, um mimo beijos e beijossssss

    ReplyDelete