Monday, September 23, 2013

Secrets From Our American Dreams

Hello beautiful people!

(Dress: http://www.buffaloexchange.com/ for around $11, Belt bracelet: Portland Saturday Market Artist $20, Shoes: http://www.target.com/ $15)

Nothing says North West pride to me better than tribal print and this dress screams it! The dress I picked up for a very good price at a local thrift store in the area which is great for people who delight in going green and not wasting more material. The dress is light enough for summer time, and with a pair of leggings and a cute sweater, this dress would be great for fall as well! Because of the tribal print I thought that more "natural" jewelry would fit the genre as well a feather accessories galore!

Can I ask you the cheesiest question?
Does this look whisper secrets of American dreams to you or scream our national anthem?


Please leave me some love cause I'd appreciate some feedback!

Peace and Love,
Minda

12 comments:

  1. you are so Lovely with a stunning look, however a great touch of romantic inspiration ! . I add your link on my " blogroll" your blog needs to be known ... ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya! You're so incredibly sweet! Thank YOU for inspiring ME to keep on blogging :) Awww you're seriously the best. I'd very much appreciate that!

      Delete
  2. lovely look! Your eyes are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you dear! You're so sweet :)

      Delete
  3. Wow you look fantastic dear!
    I really like your dress❤
    Wish you a beautiful day!
    Love,Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona, you're so kind! Thank you for your sweet words and taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Hope YOU have a beautiful day <3

      Delete
  4. you are so lovely and very cute ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are lovely! Thank you so much, dear!

      Delete
  5. This dress is so pretty and very chic , I'm sure you can wear it with a lot of combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely be trying some more looks! :) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; I appreciate it greatly.

      Delete