Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cheap And Easy Halloween Costume Idea

Hello beautiful people!

How is your October going so far?
Now how many Halloween festivities or parties have you been invited to? With no time or money or even any idea of what to wear for all of these stinkin' parties?
You're not only one popular human but you have no time for making something pretty to wear to one of these shindigs...

Well I am here to (hopefully) help you, my darlings

Cheap and Easy Costume Idea Number 1.

80's girl
Well maybe this is more of a Madonna/80's rockstar costume...
But it's pretty darn cute and pretty darn cheap to create as well! I put this costume together in probably just the time it took me to stop by the Goodwill for some key pieces!

The dress is $11 from http://www.papayaclothing.com/shop/, the tights are $6 from http://www.wetseal.com/, the shoes are just something I had in my closet, I grabbed the jacket for like $4 from my local Goodwill, (Goodwill is like a 70's-80's treasure box) and then I just threw on some crazy bulky jewelry and bought some bright red lipstick.
Now crimp your hair or find a scrunchie for a sassy side pony, and you got yourself a look that Cyndi Lauper
 herself would rock!
So I hoped this helped ya maybe get the ball rolling! This look was super easy and cheap to make. I think this would be perfect for any dancing Halloween parties with the comfy ballet flats and the flowy dress. You might even invest in some leg warmers for this look or maybe a leather jacket instead of the sheer one I chose.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned if ya wanna get some more cheap and easy costume ideas!
Love, Minda

36 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a great idea! I thought you were having trouble! Haha. You look so cute in it!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie! You're sweet! I am having trouble thinking of what to be for a couple different parties. This is the outfit I wore last year! :) Thank you, dear

      Delete
  2. thanks so much for you're nice comment. you can follow me cliking i like in my facebook page here:

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/showroomdegarde/121926074585642?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey no problem! You are definitely welcome and I meant what I said :)

      Delete
  3. Super fun!!! Love it! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do what I can! What can I say? I love to have fun and don't take myself too seriously

      Delete
  4. Great idea!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit looks great :) would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! I am actually already following you :) Because you have AMAZING style!!!

      Delete
  6. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! You are very sweet and I'd love to visit your blog

      Delete
  7. Amazing :)

    Super cool

    Love it

    <3

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/10/le-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment! :) I'm following you! :) xoxo

    http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you for such a lovely comment on my blog :) This really made my day!!!

      Oh thank you very much for following me. I greatly appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. Well, don't you look divine, my sweet! Love this post! And. thanks bunches for stopping by GirlWhimsy & leaving such a sweet comment! I am following you as well.

    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anytime! I loved your blog and I meant every word I said. Thanks for returning the favor <3

      Delete
  10. wow ! A total chic very cheap ! I love this new look and the different styles ... that's fabulous , you are so eclectic ! Always cute, that's sure ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was VERY cheap! I am so glad that I saved so much money on it <3

      Thank you so much for your sweet words, my dear

      Delete
  11. nice look!

    http://jackennoir.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool idea, love the look on you !
    Do visit my blog & if you like, follow me on GFC & Instagram ,leave a comment & I'll surely follow back! Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, love!

      You're so sweet. I will definitely check out your blog

      Delete
  13. of course! 80's look never fail!
    thank you for sharing <3

    eji/reji

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are stunning! And cutest halloween costume ever!
    www.jennieandhusband.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bela, linda menina, adorei suas fotos, voce é muito linda..

    ReplyDelete
  16. that jacket is amazing! would wear it any day of the week!

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute dress, Love it <3
    Following you

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice costume!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice look, I hope you'll come back very soon ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great post!
    I really like it!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super lovely look hun <3
    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete