Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Time To Say Goodbye To Summer

Hello my loves
It's now October but the sun came back to give us one last hug. So it seems. Or maybe just came back for today to rub it in our faces that now all we have to look forward to is the rain and cold.
Either way I wanted to share this one last look of summer with you.


(Festival dress: Thrift at http://www.buffaloexchange.com/ $14, Shoes: http://www.charlotterusse.com, Necklace: http://www.jewelmint.com)

I found this dress at one of my favorite Portland thrift stores; Buffalo Exchange.
Isn't the dress just absolutely perfect for summer festivals? I haven't had the chance to wear it to one yet but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be strutting my stuff in the dress next summer.

Of course when I actually go to a festival in this dress I'm probably gonna switch out the shoes for something easier to walk in but I felt like being glam for the day and these shoes were what I chose.
I'd recommend pairing this dress with some shoes that will have less of a chance of killing you than the ones I'm wearing. Maybe some sandles, or better yet, boots!

The flowers sort of give it an old hippy 70s vibe but the cuts give it a modern day twist.
 It's the best of both worlds. Two of my favorite time periods; the 70's Woodstock and music era and of course the one I'm alive in and get to experience. 

And if you're gonna be vibin' in this dress you better find yourself a pretty flower crown like the one I got. You just have to.
Nothing says flower child more than rocking a flower crown.

Well thanks for reading, my flower children.

Peace, Minda

30 comments:

  1. gorgeous bohemian outfit ! <3 loving the dress !!! <3

    ps. thank you so much for your sweet words ! :)
    xoxo


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love :) You're so sweet! I really appreciate your comments.

      Hey anytime! I totally meant what I said

      Delete
  2. cute dress! I'm really liking the prints and colors!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, sweety!
      I appreciate your comment :) I am in love with this dress too

      Delete
  3. Me encanta el look, el blog es genial

    Un beso enorme ^^

    www.ancostblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well aren't you sweet? Thanks for liking my look and my blog!
      A big kiss back at you :)

      Delete
  4. this is such a cute outfit! we love the cut outs and the floral head pieces makes it perfect for festival season!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why thank you! I'm glad you like it! I also thought it was cool that you're sort of featuring the same theme which makes this comment even more meaningful so thank you!

      Delete
  5. a little inspiration of two combinations Hawaïan and bohemian chic ....You are a flower among flowers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! You are so incredibly kind! Thank you for your kind words and comments!

      You are right; this look has a little splash of Hawaiian in it :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful dress!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really stunning print! love it

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so sweet! Thanks for your sweet comment <3

      Delete
  8. lovely dress, dear!

    i'd love to follow each other, what do you think?
    let me know)

    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwww thank you so much, love!

      Yes mam, because I appreciate your comment enough, I'm gonna check out your blog at least :)

      I will be keeping in touch, my dear

      Delete
  9. that dress is MADE for festivals- there's nothing like that awesome cut out! and i love the floral headband too :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marlen, have I ever told you that you're my favorite? Cause you are. I seriously love hearing from you.

      Thanks I really think so too!!!

      Here is to being blogger friends!

      Delete
  10. you look like a colorful fruit lady. so amazing

    Best Regards
    Alina
    Cheap clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such an awesome comment. Never thought of it that way :)
      Thank you darling <3

      Delete
  11. ah, your dress is so many! i love the comment above, because that is exactly what you look like and it's awesome!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey well thank you :) I appreciate your comment!

      You're sweet

      Delete
  12. Beautiful dress!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this dress, amazing and cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your dress! You look lovely!
    xxx Shary

    www.thestylehq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! you are so sweet <3

      Thanks for making my day :)

      Delete
  15. I love this dress and how you paired it with the floral headband, such a cool hippie vibe. Love it!

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bela, uma linda menina, gostei muito, sensual e delicada para voce beijos e beijos

    ReplyDelete