Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sweater Weather

Happy Hump Day everyone!
We're halfway to the weekend; YESSS!!!
Have some great plans, anyone?

 (Gray sweater: http://www.pacsun.com/ $12, Plaid shirt: a gift $0, Black skinny jeans: http://www.hottopic.com/ $20, Shoes: http://www.shopstyle.com/ $16, Beanie: http://www.forever21.com/ $8.)

Alright guys, I apologize for the semi boring background I used for this particular shoot. I say semi boring because of my really cool band posters on the wall. At least I think they're cool...
Anywho, back to the point being, well it's sweater weather right now. I had to use my other bedroom because of the rain. SO MUCH RAIN.
I guess that's why they call it the great North Wet. That's funny, right?

Well I just wanted to wear something warm and comfy on a cold and crappy day. 
I almost pretended like the weather was better by just wearing tennis shoes rather than boots. Although I'd totally recommend rocking some boots with this look. Me? I'm just trying to be different.
I LOVE layers. And plaid goes with everything. Are you a big plaid person yourself? No? Dude, you are seriously missing out.
Now if I had more money to buy more things, like beanies for instance, I'd grab some more colors. Oh well, at least this way it makes me look like I could kick it with Nirvana. You know, like I could've been best friends with Kurt or something, no big deal.

Alright I came and I entertained (See what I did there?), now it's your turn, I would really really really love to hear from you!

And a HUGE shout out to all of the beautiful people who commented on my last post. You guys all seriously gave me the biggest smile (You should've seen how many weird looks I got from smiling at random people today) with all of the sweet things you had to say.
So thanks!

Love, Minda

8 comments:

  1. Love the grey sweater!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regine! You're a sweetheart :)

      Delete
  2. This outfit is great! The shoes you have are adorable, too! Loving the "I came and I entertained"... clever ;)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you Darcy for your awesome comment :)
      I'm glad you liked the thing I said even if I felt like it was pretty cheesy! Much appreciated!

      You're so sweet! Have a great weekend

      Delete
  3. You look so comfy and cool, like!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Minda, thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for following.
    You look gorgeous in this outfit!
    Christina from fauxbilicious.blogspot.com
    P.S I'm following back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely welcome! LOVED your blog :)

      Hey thank YOU for taking the time to check out my blog. You're sweet.

      Delete