Sunday, November 17, 2013

Some Of That True North West Style For True North West Weather

Hey loves, long time, no see!

I know. I know.
I've been terrible at posting.
But hey I'm back!

This post/look is gonna be all about layering up for the impending colder weather that's coming up.




(Military jacket: http://www.forever21.com/ $20, Plaid jacket: Goodwill $4, Beige skinny jeans: GoGo Jeans $12, Hipster shoes: Ross $8)


I thought that taking the pictures for the outfit would be more fitting near the cold and quite frigid water front of my home town.

Welcome to my city.

So this look is a pretty simple and easy start to some layering.
I got the cropped beigeish pants with my gray (weather and sky matching) hipster shoes. Super simple, right?
And then for some extra warmth I got my North West staple plaid shirt under a thick green military jacket. The jacket goes with my nifty camo backpack, ay? I thought so.

You wanna look like you're from the North West and it's being the North Wet? Try this look on for size.

For extra warm maybe grab a pair of boots instead of flats. Also for this rainy weather maybe throw on a beanie!

Hope the weather is better where you are.

Thanks for reading :)
Love and warmth, Minda

10 comments:

  1. Hello! I really love your outfit and I've to follow you because I think you're a really amazing IT GIRL!*.*
    I also have a blog and I was thinking about following each other... What do you think?
    Kisses from Spain, hope you follow me at:

    http://www.thelastclosetonearth.blogspot.com

    P.S: My firts post is only in spanish, but don't hesitate, I'll write soon in english(and french) too!

    XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! You are so incredibly sweet. This is such a lovely comment.

      Thank you! I try :) Naw, I just have a lot of fun with fashion.

      I'd definitely love to check your blog out

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures and cute layering!
    Followed you back on GFC dear :-) if you like follow me on Lookbook & Instagram too, I'll follow back!
    xoxo

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to read you again, with new amazing photos ! ♥ I'm afraid with bridges , that is my phobia....LOL ... Love ♥ Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, Tanya dear! I am always happy to hear from you <3
      I want to thank you for your continuing support of my blog. I appreciate it very much.

      Love you!!!

      Delete
    2. It is the reason I select your blog on my favorites... I love to have an answer in my comments , and you are one of this case... You are so sweety ...I like to stay loyal when I am someone that I enjoy so much .
      You are adorable and it makes my day too ! ♥ Love from France !
      Tanya

      Delete
  4. Super cute look.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm worry , there is no more , ...a new post ? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tanya love, no worries! I am back and hopefully better than ever :)

      Delete