Thursday, February 6, 2014

Washed As White As Snow

Happy February, my lovelies!

Even though I'm probably the hundredth person (in the North West at least) to say this and yet I'm sayin' it anyway...
IT'S SNOWING!
Good ol' PNW, you never let me down or cease to amaze me.
We gotta about six inches so far and it's still snowing!

My look for the day, is of course, WARM!
I'm all 'bout that big cozy sweater life.
(Sweater: Thrifted $8, Leggings: Hand-me-downs $0, Boots: Ross $18)
I wasn't out in the snow for too long or else I would've had more layers on! However this was a super comfy outfit to wear around the house and yet is cute enough to wear to a ski resort or something!
I wanted to take some pictures out in the snow because it was too pretty that I could not take them. I am showing this look to show of my adorable thrifted sweater! And of course that you can still look cute and comfortable enough for indoor activities too. Plus you saw how cheap this look was? Talk 'bout saving some dough.
What's the weather like where you're from?
And if it's snowing like it is here; what fun are you having?

Thanks for reading!
Please comment and or feel free to ask me questions or give me suggestions!

Keep warm
Love, Minda

30 comments:

  1. So jealous it's snowing where you are! So jealous x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it isn't where you are! Although as pretty as the snow is it hasn't stopped snowing in the last three days... I don't wanna get cabin fever

      Delete
  2. I love your sweater! So jealous it's snowing...although it's raining right now in SF which I definitely love too :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, love!
      Oh man, I bet SF would be such a fun place to live!!! And I bet the rain would be nice over there, too!

      Delete
  3. give me those boots! haha chicago has been getting dumped on 24/7 with snow and ive been really wanting a stylish pair to wear with all my cozy sweaters. you look so cute in this outfit!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Marlen! You're so sweet! These boots are perfect because not only are they cute but they're tall enough to keep snow out of my boots!

      Chicago has been snowy too? Do you have some fun names for the snow of '14? We have been calling it; Snowmageddon, Snowpocalypse, SNOMG, and many other fun names :)

      Delete
  4. You look really lovely! I love your sweater :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED.SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww why aren't you the sweetest? Thank you so much, lovely.

      I'd love to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. I love the snow background while you wear your sweater. Perfect!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying the snow too! It's over nine inches now!
      Thank you, dear :)

      Delete
  6. I love your hair, such a beautiful color and so obedient! If it were snowing here, mine would just turn into a nightmare with bits flying everywhere!! :))

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness, you are so sweet! Thank you for all your wonderful comments :) I do enjoy my hair for the most part although it's getting a bit heavy so I feel like I need to chop it all off soon! But I do really like the color.
      I bet your hair is fine!

      Love to!

      Delete
  7. Super cute sweater dear,,,, I looooove it! such fun photos in the snow....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, love! I'm having fun out here in the nine inches of snow! :)

      Delete
  8. Love the sweater!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! Love your hair!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look , I love totally the sweater and however the boots, always cute ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Snow! You look gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sweater is reeeeaaaally beautiful! But I must say that I don't feel envy about the snow. I'm actually really surprise and happy that here in Germany is being warm and looks like spring already!
    Anyway! It is true that your hair is wonderful!
    I hope to see you in my blog! Kisses!

    smokercaterpillar.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute sweater :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. You miss to fashion bloggers ! I'm worry ♥

    ReplyDelete